The candidate will be responsible for the implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. S/he will work closely with marketing managers and the sales team to promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Market various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with the sales team.